Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 9.26.11


I’m absolutely in shock that we’re entering the last week of September already. How did that happen? It’s officially fall, my favorite season, and I’d really start to enjoy it more if it would stop raining. I did finally get my hands on some canned pumpkin puree, so I’ve spent the entire weekend filling my house with the delicious spicy smells of baking. And I have couple of great recipes to share with you soon!

In the meantime, here’s the meal plan. Almost all of these recipe are new to me, and almost all of them were found on Pinterest. I may be ever so slightly obsessed.

Monday: Creamy baked spaghetti with French-fried onions

Tuesday: Bacon rosemary chicken with maple-mashed sweet potatoes, green beans

Wednesday: Bruschetta chicken bake

Thursday: South of the border sandwiches and chips

Friday: Slow cooker cheesy chicken and rice

Saturday: Pretzel-crusted chicken tenders with pepper-jack dipping sauce. I made a version of these chicken tenders a couple of weeks ago. I want to tweak the recipe to make it perfect, then I’ll be sharing it post-haste. So, so good!

Sunday: Chicken tetrazzini, steamed broccoli, rolls

No comments: