Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 5.9.11


I hope all of you mamas out there had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday! I know I certainly did. The weather was beautiful, and today looks to be more of the same -- here's hoping it's the beginning of a trend! 

Monday: French dip sandwiches and oven rings -- a meal we enjoyed so much a couple of weeks ago that we're already having it again. 

Tuesday: Bacon broccoli macaroni and cheese, grapes. It’s Andrew’s 3rd birthday, so I’m working as many of his favorite foods into one meal as I can. 

Wednesday: Mexican hot dogs, tortilla chips with hot bean and cheese dip 

Thursday: Strawberry chicken salad sandwiches with bacon, chips 

Friday: Taco pasta bake 

Saturday: Roast beef and gravy, mashed potatoes 

Sunday: Cheesy stuffed shells with spicy sausage tomato sauce (from the freezer), breadsticks

No comments: