Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 4.25.11


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter yesterday! Between the eggs and Easter baskets and candy and food -- not to mention the inevitable post-holiday-dinner crash -- I didn't get a chance to post our menu yesterday. I'm still so stuffed that I can't really even think about food, but hopefully that'll change by dinnertime tonight. In any case, here's what we'll be eating this week.

Monday: Smoked sausage pierogi bake -- a modification of this recipe that I think we’ll love.

Tuesday: Chicken with grapes and goat cheese, rice pilaf

Wednesday: Bacon and egg pasta

Thursday: Sweet potato and black bean enchiladas with sweet corn crema

Friday: Mexican chicken pasta

Saturday: Butter-baked chicken, garlic spinach noodles

Sunday: Vegetable lasagna and garlic bread -- a meal which I stupidly planned for yesterday on last week's menu, not realizing it was Easter. Duh.

1 comment:

4*KowBoys said...

I'm excited for you to try the Butter Chicken! It was soooo good! I hope you will enjoy it, too! (and the noodles are a great side dish!)