Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, week of 10.25.10

*knock knock knock*

Is this thing on?


Oh, hi. Sorry for disappearing last week. Things were pretty crazy at both work and home, so I barely had time to
breathe, let alone blog. But I promise I'll be back with a new recipe tomorrow. Cross my heart. In the meantime, here's our meal plan for the week.

Monday
:
Cabbage and noodles, rolls

Tuesday:
Salsa ranch burgers, fries

Wednesday: Bean and cheese baked taquitos,
Mexican sour cream rice

Thursday:
Onion chowder with cheesy onion popovers

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday:
Braised chicken thighs with mushrooms and bacon, roasted broccoli, mashed potatoes

Sunday: BBQ beef shepherd’s pie (adapted, because boxed potato products are the one thing I’m a little snobby about)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Glad everything is okay! I was wondering where you went! :)

Desi said...

I actually just did my first menu planning last night with my fiancee. I left the list at home so didn't get to blog about it yet. I was just wondering if you made your own "weekly meal planning' logo, and if so how did you do that? Is this something you came up with on your own or are you linking to another blog?

Cassie said...

Hi Desi! The logo is actually some free clip art I found on line, and I just went into my photo editing software and added the text. I don't link up to another blog with my meal planning, but I do know that a lot of people do a "Meal Plan Monday" that links up somewhere. You can probably Google it and find more details. I hope this helps. I can't wait to check out your meal plan!

Weekly Meal Plan - Meals On Me said...

Nice Post!!
Please look here at Weekly Meal Plans