Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 3.15.10

I'm posting the meal plan all quick-like today, because as soon as our babysitter gets here Joe and I are headed out for an afternoon of freedom away from the boys! Happy Birthday to me!

Monday
: Grilled roast beef sandwiches with provolone cheese and caramelized onions, baked potato wedges

Tuesday: Baked penne with broccoli and three cheeses, garlic bread

Wednesday: Pork chops with roasted garlic cream sauce, roasted potatoes, roasted asparagus (quite a roast-y meal all around)

Thursday: Tater tot casserole -- a family favorite recipe I haven't made in far too long.

Friday: White chicken enchiladas -- made these last week, they were amazing, must have them again immediately.

Saturday: We're attending a high school friend's evening wedding. Free dinner FTW!

Sunday: Baked potato eggs. Don't those look interesting? I can't wait to try them!

No comments: