Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peanut Butter Brownie Cups

I think it's high time I posted something sweet here, don't you? It's been awhile. This morning I woke up with a major sweet tooth and the first thing I thought about making was these delicious peanut butter brownie cups, so they seemed like the perfect thing to write about today.

I find that sometimes the simplest things are the most delicious, don't you? That's definitely true for this dessert. These take absolutely no time at all to make, and they taste so amazing. If you are a fan of the peanut butter/chocolate combo (and really, how could you not be?), then you will definitely love these. I'm going to go make a batch of them now. In fact, I may make
two batches, because these certainly don't last long in our house.

Peanut Butter Brownie Cups

source: Stephanie Cooks


1 box of your favorite brownie mix, plus the ingredients called for on the box

24 Reese's miniature peanut butter cups


1. Preheat the oven to the temperature on the box. Mix brownies according to the directions on the box.


2. Spray a mini muffin tin with baking spray. Fill each cup three-quarters full.


3. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and quickly press a peanut butter cup into each brownie. Return to oven for about 1 minute.


4. Allow to cool in the pan for about 20 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.

3 comments:

Kat said...

mmmm chocolate and peanut butter. There is no messing up when those two ingredients are involved!

Katie said...

My sweet tooth has been crazy for the last few weeks and these look like they would meet my needs...lol. Might have to give these a try!

Debbie said...

My sweet tooth is always quite active!!!! Looks delicious Cassie!